Digital Passport

>center>

Monday, 7 April 2014

Reflection on Ancient India

Ancient India Reflection


I learned a lot in the Ancient India Unit even though I'm Indian.I now know all the answers to what I want to know at that time. I understood everything and it made a lot of sense.Only question that I didn't get the answer to was what do they eat..We learned a lot about the two empires the Maurya and the Gupta Empire.We learned a LOT about Buddhism and Hinduism.I understood both the religion.

Buddhism
  • I learnt about Ahimsa which means non violence.
  • Nirvana means the end of suffering
  • Siddhartha Gautama was a prince a priest told his parents when he was young that he will become a holy man.So his parents were cautioned.When Siddhartha went out of the castle when he was 29 he realized people were suffering,dying and needed help.So he sat under a fig tree until he got an understanding.





Hinduism

  • Hindus believed in reincarnation a life cycle.
  • They also believed in karma.


Test
I made some mistakes, the first time I thought of the answer it was right then I thought it was wrong and changed it so It was a mistake.




















No comments:

Post a Comment