Digital Passport

>center>

Thursday, 9 January 2014

Reflection Exam

Term 1 - Exam (vocabulario, grammar/communication, reading, and listening)

The following questions are meant to help you become a better student. Please be honest to yourself.

  1. Are you satisfied with the results of your exam?No i'm not happy with it I hope to do better next time.
  2. How did you prepare for this exam? Give  details.by quizlet but not enough
  3. What parts of the exam did you find easy? Why? the picture things because I first got the meaning in english and connected it with spanish.
  4. What parts of the exam did you find challenging? Why?  the listening and writing part.
  5. Does your grade reflect what you know?yes I need to improve
  6. Does your grade reflect the effort you have put into this class? Did you do your best preparing for the exam? no I could have tried better
  7. There is always room for improvement, what are you going to do to improve your grade?study harder

No comments:

Post a Comment